So, I was looking at Lissy's pictures today and noticing that the clothes she was wearing were ones of Katie's & Brynna's when they were about Lissy's age. 'Course now they're raggedy and worn, going down the line of my girls, plus their cousin, Alayna. Anyway, thought it would be fun to post pictures of my girls wearing the same clothes (when they were new!). I think it's fun, anyway...
Here's Kate with same shirt (she's a few months older than Lissy in this picture). You can tell they're sisters, eh? Especially with the next one, below.
Kate (on the left) wearing the overalls.
And Brynna at the exact same age as Lissy now wearing the same overalls.
And here's Lissy again -- and wow! You can really see how faded those overalls are!
Okay, humor me: another set of hand-me-downs (and then I'll stop, no more! This one has all four girls wearing the same shirt):

I like the haircut! I know what you mean about liking it one day and not liking it the next:) Have fun with Mom and Dad and I hope Jim's surgery goes well!
ReplyDeleteI love the hand-me-downs......So often I see my niece over in St John's and she's wearing clothes that used to belong to my girls.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny. Good thing for digital pictures with dates because that would make it hard in 20 years or so to know which kid was witch. At least my Mom has trouble with that because she had 4girls in a row.
ReplyDeleteCute kids.
I wonder how John would look in Ema's old clothes. :)