Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just a reason to look at my blog...

Sorry, don't have anything interesting to blog about, but I just changed the layout and updated the pictures of the girls. Don't they look all close and happy there above? Quite deceiving, really. Lately, they've been fighting like cats and dogs (Brynna's the dog; Kira's the cat) -- those two are driving me nuts arguing all the time. Cute picture, though. A typical pose of Lissy -- she loves her milk and blanket. I love the individual one of Lissy (on the side below) -- she's so cute and smiley in it -- her best one yet, I think.

So for those out-of-towners who might be reading this: I had my hair cut recently -- it's quite short now. Some days I like it, and some days I don't (depending on if my hair behaves or not), and I'm still startled if I catch my reflection in the mirror -- not used to it being so short, I guess. So, I don't know. Something different.

Well, nothing else new. Oh wait, yes there is. Jim's having his surgery to get one of his hip joints replaced this coming Monday, in Flagstaff. My parents are coming on Saturday to stay with us to help out with the kids while I'm gone with Jim (Sunday night and Monday). Then, I'll be at home for the rest of the week till it's time for Jim to come home, and then go pick him up (which will probably be Thursday). I'm so glad my parents can help out; it'll make it easier on me than to have to farm the kids out on those two days. And, Jim is very excited to have this surgery done; his hips have been bad for a long time now and he's hoping he can be in less pain and get back to riding his bike again.

So... I guess I'll post a picture of me (with the new haircut). Um, here it is:

2 comments:

  1. Very cute hair. I love it like that. Cute pictures of the girls. I hope all goes well with the surgery. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, hope his surgery goes GREAT! And let me know if I can help with anything you might need. I'd offer to get the girls to come over for a visit, but I know they don't like it here with our dog. LOL

    ReplyDelete