Wednesday, February 4, 2009

48 Things

So, this is something I got tagged with on Facebook, but thought I'd share here, too. Yes, lately, I've been a little involved with Facebook (when I don't have my nose in a book); it's my sister's fault. I already had an account that I never did anything with, then she got involved and kept sending me things and now I'm spending time on there, too. It's pretty fun; another way of spending time on the computer, right? Not that I need that...

So, here's the 48 things and I tag anyone who reads this to do it also (if they want to!)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Surprisingly, I can't think of the last time. Huh, guess that's a good thing.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's okay -- kind of scrawly.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Smoked turkey breast -- but I don't usually buy that, because I'm on a budget.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes - Kate 7, Brynna 6, Kira 4, Lissy 20 mo.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sometimes with the kids, but they never get it. Like when I thank them for waking up Lissy early from her nap... thanks SO much, people!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Probably cocoa puffs, but again I never buy it; or corn pops -- those are good, too.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM??
Anything chocolate, except for cookies and cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile and eyes.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm painfully shy in certain situations and it drives me crazy. It makes me awkward and my words don't come out right. (This is what Lori wrote, and it fits me exactly -- guess we're related...)

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Hanging out with my family.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Sure! I love reading other peoples posts.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans and white athletic shoes.

20. FAVORITE SOUNDS:
I don't know. Music, I guess.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing. Background noise of the kids' movie they're watching.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue, I guess.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh peaches, almost any kind of fruit; roses, chocolate brownies or cake

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Lori

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yep

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I don't usually watch sports, but I do like watching gymnastics or figure skating.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican, Italian, fried foods :)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Definitely happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Madeline -- with the kids.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink and white striped.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer!!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I don't know.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I don't know

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
In between books, but just got some new ones from the library today!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It's an old one that my brother-in-law gave Jim years ago with a picture of my nieces when they were babies (probably 10 years ago).

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
American Idol

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES
Rolling Stones -- I like a few of their songs better than the Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Toronto, Canada or I guess Maryland is further east.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
eh. Not really; I like to cook and am decent at it.

46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
Phoenix, Az

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
We met in our singles ward in Tempe, AZ; though, the very first time was at a party at my apartment, but neither of us remember the first meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Fun post! I watched American Idol, too!
    I'm glad you'd be friends with yourself. You're pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete