Thursday, January 29, 2009

More pics

Jim just saw that last post and said, "You didn't! I can't believe you put that picture up there!" And then laughed hilariously when I said several people said I looked like Napoleon Dynamite (or his long lost sister!) Well, I can laugh NOW. Honestly, my teens are kind of a blur, anyway; I had a lot more fun in my 20's. :)

So, moving on. Here's a couple more pictures from my past:


Lori, me, Cristeen, & Sandy
The 4 girls in my family (my 3 sisters and I). I love love love this picture. I just realized that there were 4 girls in my family, too (plus the 2 boys -- at both ends; youngest and oldest). I am still close to my sisters; I hope my girls stay close to each other.



Me, Lo, Cristeen, & Dave
Another pic I love. We're kind of the 2nd generation of the kids, since my older brother and sister were 7 and 6 years years older than me, respectively.

1 comment: