I am 13; I just got my hair cut really short, and then my mother permed it! Aaaah --what were we thinking??? And then, I'm wearing huge glasses from the 80's, and retainers, (but you can't see those!) A truly awkward time for me. Here I am:

So, come on people! See if you can best me; I'm pretty sure you can't!
Hahahahaha! I am up for the challange... and I just might have you beat. =) Yes, we all have that "awkward" time....keep an eye on my blog for the competition.... lol =)!!
ReplyDeleteThat is stinkin funny. I think you take first place. Don't you just LOVE the awkward stage. I will have to see what I can come up with.
ReplyDeleteI just chuckled again when I saw this picture. If you were strawberry blonde you'd look like Napoleon Dynamite!
ReplyDeleteKay...that's HILARIOUS!!! You are one brave gal to post that. I'm always trying to keep those pics to myself...but, I may just have to find one of me from the awkward stage--if I can. I avoided cameras for a few years...with GOOD reason! I remember a picture of me from right before or after I started Acutane for my skin...SCARY!!! That combined with getting braces and glasses all in the same year left me with MUCH to be desired!
ReplyDeleteOh, I wished my scanner worked.
ReplyDeleteI have a LOVELY pic of me in parachute pants, aviator (bug-eye) glasses, neon ruffled socks, and an over-sized, neon yellow, lace bow (ala Madonna) atop my permed head.
Thanks for sharing!!!
And you do look like Napoleon Dynamite's long-lost sister.
That's a hilarious picture! I love it:) And Dave said the same thing Jim did when he got a glimpse, hehe. Gotta love perms at age 13... I got one too--I'll have to track down a picture.
ReplyDelete