Sunday, May 8, 2011

Random Pics

Now that I finally took care of The Post (see below).  I can share some pictures and the stories behind them from the last month or so (taken by my cellphone -- sorry in advance).

So, one Saturday morning we woke up to the girls busily making paper crowns and here they are in their finished products:  (please excuse their random sleepwear...)

This next pic is all the cousins after an Easter egg hunt at Grandma's house:

So, we're on our way to church Easter morning when I remember that I forgot to take pics of the kids in their dresses, so I turn around in my seat and take pics in the car.  Here are the results:

Let's try again:


Kate told me afterwards she doesn't know how to smile for the camera.  Hmmm...

And Brynna:


Can't forget Jim! Hahaha

This is a pic after church:


So, Jim's been growing a goatee and mustache combo -- I think he looks really cute with it, but I have to say the kissing is unpleasant.... not that anyone wants to hear about that...


Kira, at our school's Mother's Day Luau held for mothers and their kindergartners.  Doesn't she look so sweet?


For all those squeamish people out there, you might want to stop now.  Something we found outside our house:



Okay, and if you want to avoid seeing a grown woman hold a snake, stop now.  I do it for my kids! :D
It really looks bigger than it actually was.  Snakes are kinda cool...


That's all the pics I have for now.  We're going camping with my family this next weekend -- should be an adventure!! Hopefully, I can borrow my dad's camera and take lots of pics.  Will let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun post to read. I know I already said this, but Kira is REALLY starting to look like you in these pictures(when you were a kid). Wow, I can't believe you picked up that snake, it's so BIG! Hope you don't get any snake nightmares.Haha!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete