Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fuzzy

So I'm hanging out at home during church time, because Kate is not feeling well... and thought I'd add the pics of Fuzzy, the caterpillar. We found it last week when I was out doing yard work. It's really cute -- the fluffiest caterpillar I've ever seen. Kate put it in a jar with leaves, and would get it out and play with it sometimes. We finally let it go this morning, because we were afraid it would die in the jar.

So, heeeeerrrrrreeeee's Fuuuuuzzzzzyyyyy!!!!!


And a very long video of the kids holding Fuzzy:


Meanwhile, here's some recent pics of the house on the inside (sorry I keep posting pics of the house, but it's probably the most interesting thing going on around here -- to us, anyway!!!


Dining area

Kids' bathroom -- just picked out all the light fixtures the other night

Master bath

Living area/Great room


Still don't have an expected closing date or anything -- lots of small things still to be done, but it's almost there!

1 comment: