We headed to Grandma Johnston's to park and walk around our old neighborhood for trick-or-treating. It was fun, but crowded. The girls did fine -- Kira's hat kept coming off, and she'd scream and say, "Wait for me!" as she'd run back to get it. We walked till Brynna complained of being too cold, then headed back to the car and went home. The kids were excited about their candy stash.
We ended up getting only 2 visits for trick-or-treating! Susie and family stopped by and Rhiannon (Kira's friend) from across the street. We are pretty isolated where we live now, and so I didn't buy much candy on purpose this year, but I still have a big bowl of it left over. Oh well.
Here's some pictures of the girls:
How fun!!! I love Halloween. Sorry you didn't get many trick-or-treaters. You have candy for next year haha just kidding.
ReplyDeleteHaving extra Halloween candy on Nov. 1st is no problem! :) And I think ballerinas should wear athletic shoes anyway. The girls are so cute & they all look so happy on the couch together!
ReplyDelete