So I'm going to play a little catch up with what's been going on lately -- I'm waaaaaay behind, as usual!
Here's a few highlights of the last 4 months (ack) with pictures:
My sister, Cristeen and her baby Kaitlin, came to visit for a weekend in January. I think Kaitlin was about 3 months old at the time. Isn't she adorable? I loved holding her. And the girls loved holding her, too.
In January also, Kate won a few more awards for her 2nd quarter of school completed -- for perfect attendance and an A+ average grade point. Here she is standing next to her friend, Amber (on the left).
This is a blurry video I took of Brynna in the her 3rd grade poetry contest. She was picked as one of the finalists in her class and so participated in the contest. I was so proud of her for getting up in front of all the third graders, plus parents. The cafeteria was filled with people, and I thought she did a good job and didn't seem scared at all. I don't think I could have done it. She wrote her own cute poem for the contest, called The Teacher's Colored Ears.
Lissy posing with most of her preschool class at my house. My turn to teach and they played some dress-up.
(Also in January)
In January and February Kate and Brynna played in our community basketball league. Jim and their Uncle Robert were the coaches for their team, and their cousin, Maren, was on it also. It was fun to watch their games every Saturday and the girls improved as they played each week. Their team wore the pink shirts and were called the Super Shooters. They won most of their games, except 3, I think.
I didn't take any pictures in March, and who knows what we did?! I have no memory... haha. Just lived, I guess... (as my mom would say). Oh wait, I forgot, we had Spring Break at the end of March -- I only took a few pictures, though. We spent half of Spring Break staying at my sister's house, and the last half at my parents' house. It was a good time, but I ended up being sick with a cold at my sister's house and then getting the stomach flu at my parents', but fortunately, I was the only one there that got it. Guess it was my turn finally. The kids had had a stomach flu virus a few months ago, but I didn't catch it at that time...
The girls with Kaitlin -- she is 5 1/2 months, I think. Such a cutie -- I couldn't hold her as much because of my cold -- which really stunk -- but I cheated and held her anyway, just had her facing away from me. The girls liked holding her, too.
And the last of the pictures finally:
Here's a few highlights of the last 4 months (ack) with pictures:
My sister, Cristeen and her baby Kaitlin, came to visit for a weekend in January. I think Kaitlin was about 3 months old at the time. Isn't she adorable? I loved holding her. And the girls loved holding her, too.
In January also, Kate won a few more awards for her 2nd quarter of school completed -- for perfect attendance and an A+ average grade point. Here she is standing next to her friend, Amber (on the left).
This is a blurry video I took of Brynna in the her 3rd grade poetry contest. She was picked as one of the finalists in her class and so participated in the contest. I was so proud of her for getting up in front of all the third graders, plus parents. The cafeteria was filled with people, and I thought she did a good job and didn't seem scared at all. I don't think I could have done it. She wrote her own cute poem for the contest, called The Teacher's Colored Ears.
Lissy posing with most of her preschool class at my house. My turn to teach and they played some dress-up.
(Also in January)
In January and February Kate and Brynna played in our community basketball league. Jim and their Uncle Robert were the coaches for their team, and their cousin, Maren, was on it also. It was fun to watch their games every Saturday and the girls improved as they played each week. Their team wore the pink shirts and were called the Super Shooters. They won most of their games, except 3, I think.
I didn't take any pictures in March, and who knows what we did?! I have no memory... haha. Just lived, I guess... (as my mom would say). Oh wait, I forgot, we had Spring Break at the end of March -- I only took a few pictures, though. We spent half of Spring Break staying at my sister's house, and the last half at my parents' house. It was a good time, but I ended up being sick with a cold at my sister's house and then getting the stomach flu at my parents', but fortunately, I was the only one there that got it. Guess it was my turn finally. The kids had had a stomach flu virus a few months ago, but I didn't catch it at that time...
The girls with Kaitlin -- she is 5 1/2 months, I think. Such a cutie -- I couldn't hold her as much because of my cold -- which really stunk -- but I cheated and held her anyway, just had her facing away from me. The girls liked holding her, too.
The girls with their cousins for a family Easter egg hunt on Saturday.
Posing with their rabbits on Easter Sunday.
And the last of the pictures finally:
The girls holding a lizard they had found... well, only Kate and Kira would hold it...
And now we're all caught up! Yay!

















No comments:
Post a Comment