I feel bad that I haven't kept up with this blog at all. I've been exchanging weekly emails with my siblings and parents since December, but just haven't had the energy to work on my blog, too. So today I'll try to highlight some things we've done in the last few months with pictures... and some words :)
So back in November we celebrated my parents' 50th Anniversary with a surprise celebration for them put on by my siblings and I. It was a fun afternoon and really was a surprise for my parents as they thought we were just meeting up with one of my sisters that we didn't get to see on Thanksgiving Day. We had a Mexican dinner, a program, presented them with a photo book of our memories, and then took lots of pictures! Here are some of the best:

And lastly, here's some pics of the kids with some of their Christmas presents. (They are dressed up because we went to church in the morning after opening presents).
So back in November we celebrated my parents' 50th Anniversary with a surprise celebration for them put on by my siblings and I. It was a fun afternoon and really was a surprise for my parents as they thought we were just meeting up with one of my sisters that we didn't get to see on Thanksgiving Day. We had a Mexican dinner, a program, presented them with a photo book of our memories, and then took lots of pictures! Here are some of the best:
My parents
The entire family, except for a niece that couldn't make it.
My parents and siblings
Our family!
So the next pictures are various ones of the kids from December:

Lissy with her joy school group singing Christmas songs
Brynna and her friends at her Christmas program
Lissy with Santa at our ward's Christmas party
Kira
Kate
Brynna
Kira turned 7 in December! Here she is with her cousins celebrating her birthday.
Kate & Brynna got a basketball hoop from Santa this year! And Brynna is holding some of her favorite presents maybe?
Kate got a Jessie doll that she's been asking for.
Kira got a scooter from Santa
Lissy with her pony and doll.
And now we're all caught up with pictures! Yay! Congratulations if you made it to the end! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment