Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Haircuts!

The girls and I got haircuts today from a lady in my ward.  I think she did a great job, and it was fun to spend an afternoon chatting with her while we all took turns getting cut and then styled afterwards.  I took some before and after pictures, though the 'after' pictures were taken about 2 hours after dragging the kids through some stores and other errands, so it just doesn't look as nice as it looked freshly done.  Oh well.  But here they are:

Brynna: before

Brynna: after
 Kate and Brynna mostly just got trims, because they did not want to go short this time around!

Kate: before

Kate: after

Kira: before

Kira: after

And a back view:

Lissy: before

Lissy: after

Me: before

Me: after
This is probably the only time you'll see it this straight; I'll most likely keep it natural and wavy.  I'm just not skilled enough with a blowdryer and brush to replicate this smoothness!

No comments:

Post a Comment