Saturday, the kids had an egg hunt with their cousins at grandma's house. This was Lissy's first time to hunt for eggs, and she caught on real quick to opening up the eggs and looking for candy. It was a cold day, so they all had their jackets on.
On Sunday, Kate & Brynna got up before 6am, excited about looking for their Easter baskets -- I made them wait till 6:15am. I kept the candy to a minimum in the baskets so they wouldn't be too hyped up during church, and they had an indoor hunt for eggs later in the morning. We had an easter dinner at grandma's for the whole family later in the afternoon after church.
The girls all dressed up for church
Your girls look so pretty in their Easter dresses!
ReplyDeleteCUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have pretty girls! Lissy looked so tired at church, must have been from all of the excitement, I know we brought Graham home and he slept for like 3 1/2 hours, his sugar high must have worn off.
ReplyDeleteThat last picture of Kate and Brynna is so perfect, especially with Kate laughing. I love it!
ReplyDelete