Wedding Day Details. Share... I love these things!!! Details, Details!!!
1) When was your wedding day?
July 7, 2000 (2 years ago our 7th anniversary was on 7/7/07 -- thought that was kind of cool!)
2) What day of the week was it?
Friday, I think.
3) Did you get married in a church?
Mesa, Arizona LDS temple.
4) How many in your wedding party?
I don't know about wedding party, but we had a lot of friends and family stuffed in the sealing room.
6) How many guests were invited to your wedding?
The actual ceremony there were probably around 30-40. I don't remember how many we invited for the reception.
7) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal?
We got engaged in April of 2000, and married in July -- so pretty short, 3 months.
8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer?
I can't remember her name -- Diana something -- someone recommended her & she did a great job!
9) Did you have a DJ or a band?
No
10) Did your father walk you down the aisle?
No aisle to walk down.
11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests?
We didn't have bridesmaids/grooms.
12) Who was your Maid Of Honor/Best Man?
Didn't have that either.
13) Did you have a Bridal Shower?
Yes.
14) What type of limo did you get?
No limo.
15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party?
Didn't have one. Didn't want one.
16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear?
My dress had short sleeves, high-waisted -- simple, but pretty. Jim wore a black tux.
17) How was the weather?
Muggy. It was monsoon season.
18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon?
We spent the first night in a resort in Scottsdale, then stayed the rest of the week in San Diego.
19) What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
Hmmm... we had great cake (made by sister-in-law, Steph, who does wedding cakes -- Jim still goes on about how that was the best cake he's ever had!) Probably the ceremony being surrounded by family and good friends.
20) How long have you been married?
9 years this July.
21.What was your favorite part about planning the wedding?
Don't know. Jim and I actually agreed on everything.
22. What was your least favorite part of the planning?
I don't know -- can't think of anything.
Here's my favorite picture of Jim and I on our wedding day. When I scanned it in, it cut off my arm a bit, but it's the best scan so I'm using it! Here it is:
How cute you both look. You haven't changed a bit.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Marcie! I'm about 30 lbs lighter in that picture! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is fun, I'm going to do it on my blog too. LOL...it is a great picture, and don't worry about being 30 pounds heavier, it's also 4 kids later!
ReplyDelete