Thursday, December 4, 2008

More hair stuff

I cut Kira's hair this morning! Her hair was so long and always tangled and her little face just seemed to be lost in that hair, so I thought, well, why not cut it this minute? So I did. And I love it! And she loves it, too.

Here's some pictures I took of her and Lissy after her haircut:




3 comments:

  1. It does look really cute. That's funny because I just cut Raegan's hair last night. Her ends were yucky. I love her hair long and when I was done it looked really short. She started crying and said she wanted it shorter. Crazy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cut Grace's hair last week. It was all the way down to her waist and now it is a cute, shoulder-length bob. It was hard to do for me. I loved that long hair. But I'm loving the 3 minute hair-dos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kira's cut is soo cute and Lissy looks too grow up! Where did our babies go? Hey Sher will you email me? Everytime I try it bounces back and my kids deleted my inbox sometime in Sept. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete