
Brynna & Kate

Beka

Kate, Brynna, & Jaden
Here's some pictures from the park yesterday. Dale & Steph and family were visiting and we spent a few hours letting the kids run out their energy (and Dale, too!) ha ha. The teenagers were back at the house sleeping, and I left Lissy with them taking a much needed nap -- so no pictures of them. Anyway, the weather was nice in the shade and Steph and I had a good visit.
Darn! I wish now I had taken pictures of Nathan and Jaelyn. Nathan has facial hair now (he's 17) and Jaelyn is as pretty as always. I had fun playing Hearts and Scum with Nathan, Jaelyn, Dale, and Steph. Dale keeps us entertained as always with his running commentary while playing and Nathan is hilarious, too. It really was a good visit.

Dale

Me & girls

Stephanie
How fun. The pictures are great. It looks like it would be fun to be outside there. I am glad you guys had fun.
ReplyDeleteIt rained a whole bunch here last night. It was great!
I like the pictures, looks like the park was fun. Sure was nice having Dale, Steph, and family visiting. We are off to Blackfoot in a couple hours!
ReplyDeleteFun pics! It sure must be nice to be able to go outside to a park... It's been pretty muggy down here the last couple of days. Even more reason to look forward to visiting ;-).
ReplyDelete--dave
Your girls are growing up so fast and beautifully. Looks like a great day. Glad to see a blog.
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking about you. I hope you are having fun with your busy month and then the move next month. Wow!
ReplyDelete