Well, I'm supposed to be working right now -- today is a day of baking -- I've been making my own bread and homemade yogurt and it's time again, but instead I got on the computer to start my playlist of music to listen to while working, and then decided to check emails, check my blog, etc, and now it's probably an hour & 1/2 later and I'm still here. Yikes.
Anyway, I thought I'd post my playlist of music I like to listen to -- in case, anyone is interested. I'm probably the last one to discover this, but I found www.playlist.com to find songs and save them on my own playlist to play on my computer whenever I want.
These are songs I've found -- some were off different playlists that I liked for books I've read -- and others are from movies I've watched recently and liked. I watched August Rush recently and loved the music (and the movie!) and so I have most of the songs from that movie here and also one from Cold Mountain (which I saw edited). Anyway, it's located at the bottom of this page, if you are interested.
And I have to get to work now!
I have never seen playlist before. I will have to check it out. I just listed to the first song. I know what you mean about needing to do something else but being on the computer. I am cleaning house today and I should be doing the dishes but here I am on your blog. :) Thanks for the tip on playlist.
ReplyDelete