Kate had her first piano recital this evening! I don't know who was more nervous -- Kate or me. Just kidding, sort of. Of course, I tried not to act nervous for her, and tried to keep her confident when she said she was scared. Our keyboard that she practices on had broke its cord last week, and so she's been practicing without sound, and I had no idea how she was doing. But guess what? She did well, and I'm so proud of her. She had memorized her songs, and did just fine.
Here's a video that Jim took of her playing: he didn't catch the first part where she stood at the piano, and said "My name is Kate __________, and I'm going to play Clare de Lune, Aura Lee, and Hush Little Baby."
And here's a couple more pics of her:
Great job, Kate!!
Yeah, for Kate! That's exciting:) I'll have to hear her play when we see you, if she's wanting and willing.
ReplyDelete