Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dreaming of a White Christmas...



We woke up to snow this morning! After breakfast, the kids got bundled up and went out to play. (Oh, and by the way, I got an early Christmas present -- a new camera! I can finally take pictures again -- yay!). So here's some pics of the kids out in the snow:

All bundled up & ready to go! (Yes, those are socks on their hands; I couldn't find their gloves...)






By the way, is anyone else going crazy waiting for Christmas to arrive? It's so hard having Christmas near the end of the week -- my kids are just wild & crazy & excited, besides being bored, waiting... 2 more days!

4 comments:

  1. Yep, we're crazy here too, and it's been a pain in the butt trying to keep house clean so it'll look nice for company on Friday, too cold to send them outside all day, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! I'm glad you have a camera to post pics for us all. And--my favorite part? When you say, "Oooo" as Lissy falls down. It just made me smile. I'm glad she wasn't hurt though! Don't get me wrong. :) I'll hope to see you Sunday! We're headed down tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a safe trip, Brooke!

    And Amanda, glad I'm not the only one with crazy, hyped up kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, snow! It looks beautiful. Yes it has been a long week here.

    ReplyDelete