Sunday, August 3, 2008

Brynna's Birthday

Yesterday was Brynna's birthday -- she turned 6 and now I have two six year olds in the house till Kate turns 7 on September 12th. They're twins for a month!

Anyway, we had an extended family get-together that evening for cake and ice cream -- it was kind of a madhouse with 11 kids here -- most of them being 10 and under. My camera's batteries needed to be charged, so I only took a couple of pictures. But I thought in celebration of Brynna's birthday I'd put up some of my favorite pictures of her over the years.


At 11 months

At 19 months

At age 2

Age 4




Blowing out her candles yesterday -- wish I thought to clean off the table before taking this picture!


I was trying to get her to wave at me afterwards, but instead I caught her in an awkward pose, and Brittany in the back is waving.

4 comments:

  1. Wow looking at those picture makes me think how time flies so quickly and how fast they grow up. Looks like Bryns had a fun party with her Snowflake cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brynna! That is so funny they are both 6 for a month. Have you guys moved yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet. I can start putting some of our things in the new place tomorrow -- but the official move is on Saturday. I'm tired of packing, but I'm finally nearing the end -- I'll be glad when it's all over. How are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way with staging pictures - junk on the table or in the background or whatever. BUT she'll like looking at the picture later because she'll get a kick out of seeing her presents & stuff! I like to check that stuff out when I look at old pictures.

    Your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete